Thursday, February 20, 2020

Supplies For Filming

 Last class my group and I decided to find supplies so we can film. I went to Party City to find anything for the scene where Elizabeth gets murdered. I couldn't find any fake blood but I found a badge and handcuffs for the "police officer." I was going to buy it but I didn't have enough money. So I am going today after school to buy both of them. I couldn't find any fake knifes, but, hopefully there will be some today. If not we will use something else. For the fake blood, we are going to try to make some. We are going to film the murder scene tomorrow. After school we will go to a park and try to get as much as we can. We are deciding to go around five so we can film it in the sunset. But we are going before it and film it multiple times just in case if the lighting is weird. On Saturday we are going to a library so we can film the interrogation scenes. It was difficult trying to get a study room because you need a library card. I have one but I'm pretty sure it expired. I'm going to ask my mom if she has one. If she does not, I will try to get one. If none of these options work, we will film it at my house. We couldn't film last weekend because none of us could get a ride to film.

No comments:

Post a Comment