Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming At The Park

On Saturday, my group and I filmed. We filmed the murder scene and the flashbacks at the fair. Since there actually wasn't a fair, we filmed on the slides and swings at the playground nearby. When we first got there, it was still bright but cloudy. We filmed Khiara and Luisa walking around as if they were hanging out. I didn't expect for the sun to go down quickly so most our shots were film in the dark. I think that for this flashback, we will use the shots that were in the dark because the lighting would be extremely different. There wasn't any lights at the park but we used my phone as a flashlight and I think it came out better then we expected. We had to re-shoot some of those takes because you could see the shadow of my phone. Luisa is usually the person that films but I filmed that day because Luisa was an actor for these two scenes. As we were filming we added more angles that would really add to our movie. In the beginning, it was hard to film because it was very cold outside and it was awkward to film someone "getting murdered" in daylight. We would stop recording when someone walked by and resumed once they were gone. For this scene, we had to use fake blood. It wasn't in any store so Luisa made some. We taped a bag of the fake blood to her stomach and made a hole so when Khiara had to "stab" her, she didn't have to press hard. But, it took a while for the blood to show on her shirt so we pressed the bag and started to film quickly once it was seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment