Monday, October 14, 2019

Editing Lesson Blog

      Today in I learned how to edit videos. My teacher talked about how we need to dump all of our footage from the camera every time. Before I start editing, I need to take many clips so I can have a good shot and not have to spend another day filming. I will edit on a program called Pinnacle Studios. There I can add transitions and voice overs. First I need to put all my footage on the computer and then put it on a folder. When my group and I starts our commercial, we are going to save it with the name of the company so it would be easier and not get confused throughout the year when we have more footage. Our group will buy our own SD card and we will most likely use someone's phone. I think it is good if we use a tripod that the school is providing because it will keep it stable. Then, we will edit it with the program to make it better.
      In class I learned in detail how to edit. But, I need to wait for the video to load all the way or the program can crash. I learned how to detach audio from a clip. Also, I learned how to do a voice over over a clip. For some clips I can add a tittle and change how it looks. I need to render my videos also. This will help the group see if the video is choppy and fix the parts that could be better. The program also can change the colors of the video and if I want to redo something or change it completely, I can delete that part and put the raw footage in the AV Track.
      To end the videos, I need to save it and make sure that I export it. If I don't the if could get lost and my group would have to redo it.

No comments:

Post a Comment