Friday, January 17, 2020

Start Of Final Task


Today we are starting our final task. Since the beginning of the year, when my teach told me about the two minute film, I was excited. My friend and I were excited and were already thinking of ideas of what we wanted to do for the project. I liked doing the filming projects because they were fun. It was stressful at some parts, but it was different from doing the same type of work from my other classes. Throughout the year our group was always the same so my group for the final project will be Khiara, Luisa, and I.

I remember when the class started and I thought that I knew the bare minimum of filming, but throughout the year I have learned a lot. In the beginning of the year I learned the terms for filming. Most of the words are no-brainers. After, we learned about cameras and editing. Besides from the technical things, I learned to always have back up plans. For the music video and commercial, there were problems that would happen and we would have to fix it. For the other projects I've been director. I like being behind the scenes and wanting to makes the shots look better. I also like doing makeup, the other videos did not have any special makeup , but for this video we are going to use special makeup and fake blood.

In class we learned what pitching a film is. By definition, pitching a film is a Hollywood film that is encapsulated in 25 words or less (usually in one sentence.) For the project, our group came up with these ideas :

Pictures of us working om the project
  1. A movie based off of the 'thrill kill' a 15 year old girl lures her little sisters best friend into the woods and murders her, she wouldn't have been found if it was for her diary.
  2.  A teen who becomes a serial killer to feel closer to her father,who is in, little does she know he's innocent
  3. A superhero who spend his days fighting crime but when he gets he goes back out and murders people for the fun of it

No comments:

Post a Comment