Thursday, November 7, 2019

Final Blog For The Commercial

For the past two classes our group was editing and finishing the commercial. We ended up doing it on Luisa’s phone. Last class we edited the video. The transitions in our video came out nice. We cut off the last scene that we put on the storyboard. Even thought we did that, the commercial was still the length that it was supposed to be. It didn’t take as long as I expected. Today in class we were trying to write a script for the voice over. For some ideas we searched other infomercials and it gave us inspiration of what we are going to write. I’m going to write a draft and send it to our group to see what they think. Khiara is doing the voiceover for the commercial. We have the beginning done in our script but we don’t know where to take it from there. I think I’ll write mostly about the products that they sell and how it could make you in a better mood. Then, I might write about how Dunkin is better than their competitors. I’m going to send the script tomorrow and Khiara will change anything that she’ll think will make it better. Then, she will record her saying it and send it to Luisa. Finally, Luisa will put it in our commercial and we will be done. Overall I think that our project came out really good. I thought that it was going to be very challenging and time consuming. We did have a few bumps on the road but that help the group not to worry and have solutions for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment